Go to page: Gaelforce Night Sportif
Go to page: Info
Go to page: ONE ENCHANTED EVENING
Go to page: Reviews
Go to page: The Route
Go to page: Normal weather routes
Go to page: Event Info
Go to page: MANDATORY KIT
FIRST TIMER INFO
Five reasons to choose the Night Sportif as your first cycle event
- It is a unique and magical opportunity to cycle at night, under a full moon, through Connemara’s most dramatic and unspoilt landscape.
- Because this is a journey and not a race the feel of the event is much different – relaxed, friendly and meaningful to many people. There is no pressure to compete.
- You are actually safer cycling at night than during the day in this area. Other road users will see you coming with your bright light and are happy to pull in and let you pass. There is no stress involved.
- The route is relatively flat and manageable and with 3 distances to choose from you can start with the shortest distance and build your fitness from there.
- This is a great way to clear your head, to make a comeback to fitness or to contemplate life from your saddle. The dark provides a cover under which we can let go and just be ourselves – magic indeed!
Go to page: Faq
Go to page: ACCOMMODATION
Go to page: Results
Go to page: Gallery